Crazy 4 Math Contest
Help create the largest list of ideas by kids — for kids
Kids, share your creative math ideas! Describe how you use math in any activity you love to do — a sport, game, craft, hobby, or anything else.
Send in a description of the activity and it uses math, as well as any drawing(s) or diagram(s). Class entries from teachers or tutors are also accepted. There are many great prizes to be won. Please ensure you've read and understand our contest's rules and regulations before entering.
Winners will be chosen based on a combination score from online voting and our judges.
- Apoorva S.Toronto, ON, Canada
- AmandaDallas, Texas
- MarshallMonroe, Louisiana
- AmbreaMoreno Valley, California
- Muhammad H.Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Kelsey S.Owasso, Oklahoma
- Danielle H.Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Tyler T.Owasso, Oklahoma
- Nicholas S.Owasso, Oklahoma
- Kantazhia T.Inglewood, California
- Raymond D.Collinsville, Oklahoma
- Cole G.Owasso, Oklahoma
- AbhishekRoxby Downs, Australia
- Faith F.Owasso, Oklahoma
- Leslie R.Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Christopher M.San Jose, California
- UmaUnited States
- Adithya R.Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Neelum H.Karachi, Pakistan
- Nancy R.Portland, Oregon
- Tram L.Lawndale, California
- Aaron M.Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
- Andrew B.San Antonio, Texas
- Jahedul I.Stamford, Connecticut
- St. George's ElementaryLong Pound, NL, Canada
- Kristin L.Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- Sabrina S.Oshawa, ON, Canada
- Alan F.Amesbury, Massachusetts
- Henry S.Sherwood, Michigan
- Gabriel and Olivia T.Lasalle, ON, Canada
- Kairvee B.Toronto, ON, Canada
- Jonathan C.San Ramon, California
- Samantha G.South Bend, Indiana
- Adele A.Beacon, New York
- McKenzie P.Waterford, Connecticut
- Joshua M.Victoria, Australia
- Maddie P.Pittsburgh, Pennslyvania
- Joanna J.Niles, Illinois
- Jessica S.Hampstead, Maryland
- Taylor S.Hampstead, Maryland
- Sally Y.Santa Barbara, California
- Ashley B.Springerville, Arizona
- Aryn K.Smoky Lake, AB, Canada
- Michael N.Cleveland, Ohio
- Mohd A.Malaysia
- Andrienne M.Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Joyia D.Harper Woods, Michigan
- Sarah B.Hillsborough, New Jersey
- Alyssa G.Locust Valley, New York
- Katy W.Ladner, BC, Canada
- Andrew C.Coquitlam, BC, Canada
- Kimberley C.Coquitlam, BC, Canada
- Emil C.Pleven, Bulgaria
- Chelsea S.Jacksonville, Florida
- Eli K.Langley, BC, Canada
- David G.Hero, Vermont
- JoePort Moody, BC, Canada
- MichellePort Moody, BC, Canada
- Kelly B.Byram, New Jersey
- Ms. Fink's Class (Grade 2)Canberra, Australia
- Tanya W.Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Thomas W.Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
- Jason S.New York City, New York
- Nancy S.Belfast, Ireland
Math Learning Resources
Great links to helpful math learning resources: challenges, problems, lessons, videos, games, and more. Learn how math relates to our everyday activities!
A unique publication designed to meet the needs of pre-K teachers and child care providers. You will find a unique mix of product throughout our pages including high quality toys, furniture and curriculum.
David M. Schwartz is an author, speaker, and columnist. David spends much of his time finding unusual, whimsical ways to make math and science come alive for kids and teachers.
A full color, glossy magazine — packed with support and fun! Contests and a multitude of product reviews abound, as do excellent columns! It truly is "a homeschool convention wrapped up in a journal!"
Fun and educational games and activities that families can do in the car on 5-minute errands or 500-mile roadtrips. Turn your kids into "Road Scholars!" Get free games, suggestions for fun resources, and a free Carschool Calendar!
Manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational toys and products that set imaginations in motion. Celebrating over 20 years of hands on learning fun!
A free comprehensive website detailing curriculum, support groups and other resources for the home educator.
Making manners fun! Through cool music and games, Judi helps parents teach important manners and life skills to their children.
A wholesale music distributor and great source for award winning CDs and DVDs.